Saturday, August 1, 2015

Last of the Whites


last of the whites for a while
should have some of my own pics tomorrow
nothing white though
 
isn't this display wonderful?




I have a nice clothesline
running from the house to a tree
with my wonky ankles I seldom use it
as the ground dips a few feet out the door
but when I do
it's always for linens
 
 

 
 
Don't let anyone ever tell you
a full moon doesn't cause plenty of
Altered Mental Status
with resultant injuries
 
I've been working in the ER
the past few nights
so glad it's my weekend off!
 
***
 
I stopped to get an oil change yesterday
glad I did because one tire
had a nail in the tread with low pressure
this morning I had someone come change it
I'm not a DIY car gal
 
whew!
I would hate to be on the side of the road
waiting for help in this heat
 
***
 
hope you have a great weekend
my feet will be up after visiting Mom
plenty of work to be done on her quilt
 
 
 


7 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I really enjoy seeing the whites. Thanks for sharing.

Angela Tucker said...

I enjoyed seeing the beautiful rooms. I love the look of white, though living on a dirt road, not going to happen here. LOL

I work at a prison. Yep, all the weirdos are out and sharing their special crazy with the rest of us.

I know how hard it is from experience to care for an elderly parent. You are in my thoughts often. Hang in there.

WoolenSails said...

I like the chipped white or white with rubbed edges and darker stain, just enough to be white without being over powering. It is too hot to do much, got a million things to do and dragging, rather be on the water, paddling;)

Debbie

annie said...

I really like the last 2 photos.
I use my clothesline all the time, it is out on my back deck.
So glad i don't have to carry heavy laundry baskets out to my steep yard.
Hugs to your Mom!

Kim said...

Love those photos. It was a clothesline kind of day here too. I love watching the clothes blow in the breeze.

The Eveningstitcher said...

I love chippy whites....I just don't have any in my home at the moment...well...one piece...but I love them! Full moon??? There is always something crazy going on when there is a full moon...I think it has something to do with the earth's pull....makes everyone a little loopy..
Only policemen and hospital employees will attest to that!

The Eveningstitcher said...

Oh...I forgot..I can't wait to see your house!