Wednesday, February 3, 2016

A Black Day



it started with Melrose taking over wool mountain
Olivia was there first
then the big guy just pushes her out of the way
 
he does look awfully rough
it's dry in the house
so the static that shocks him during brushing
ends the grooming quickly
 
then the day got very black...
stayed with Mom for bingo
afterwards she was extremely upset at me
for not taking her home
 
she was crying when I left
told me to get out of her sight
fortunately Ann and Rose were there
to talk to her
 
I know it doesn't last long
but it can't but rip at my heart
when she's so angry...
 

 


11 comments:

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

love your header today ~ made me laugh out loud!
just remember, mom loves you.
& we love you for taking such good care of her.
xoxox
L

marly said...

I know how that hurts and I'm sorry.

Rugs and Pugs said...

Kelley ~ I am so sorry about your mom's comments. I know it's hard not to take them to heart, but you are a VERY GOOD daughter and everyone knows it!
Big hugs :)
Lauren

Kim said...

Your Mom loves you, her disease is angry. I know it's hard.

Cathy G. said...

Sending hugs and wishes for more colorful and happy days than the black ones... You are a blessing Kelley!
xxxoooo Cathy G

WoolenSails said...

Sorry your mom had a bad day and took it out on you, yes you know she doesn't mean it or understand, but it still hurts. I hope tomorrow brings a good day with your mom and it will be a special gift for you.

Hugs
Debbie

Jennie in GA said...

I bet she would be so sad if she realized she had hurt you. Doesn't take the sting away, though.

annie said...

It is never okay that you hurt, because your feelings matter too.
You are a true blessing to her, and she honestly does not realize the pain she is causing you. Were she able to remember and comprehend that, her heart would be shattered. Lord bless you, for hanging in there, a crown is laid up for you, and your good faithful servant's heart. Hugs.

Jacque. said...

XO

acorn hollow said...

Oh no so sorry it can't help but hurt but you know that it is really not her there.
Cathy

Syd said...

Hugs!