Saturday, February 6, 2016

And Then There Was Progress



just love how it's turning out
so glad Mom requested a light background...
one more row around the outside to complete the hooking

I've been watching
Rosemary and Thyme 
on Netflix while hooking this one
now I want to do more flowers!

it feels good to be hooking again
but not quite perfect yet
still haven't found the right combination
of chair and light

thanks for all your encouragement
at this point I have no desire to create new designs
for now my stash of patterns will do

A Happier Hooker

*before Calvin and Hobbes my Dad and I
shared a love of The Far Side
today's is a Valentine's Day favorite

9 comments:

marie said...

Great job, love the light background, and the purple flowers rock!

WoolenSails said...

It looks beautiful with the colors you used and sometimes it is fun to just hook without having to think about our own designs and how we want them, just enjoy creating and the process.

Debbie

cucki said...

It's looks so beautiful xx

Rugs and Pugs said...

WONDERFUL!!!
Hugs :)
Lauren

acorn hollow said...

How great that rug is!
Cathy

Cheryl WNC said...

I love it. Very nice. I also love Rosemary & Thyme and have watched/listened to it for years over and over while stitching. Great show. Thanks for sharing.
Cheryl

annie said...

very pretty!

Jacque. said...

Rosemary and Thyme...those two crack me up. I have watched quite a few episodes. I am loving the rug, Kelley Girl...so happy that you are a happy hooker. ~grin~ xo

basketnut said...

Just loving your hooking, I have been so preoccupied with quilting that I forgot all about my second passion. Your colors look wonderful, and I really like the purple too!
Tammy