Saturday, April 30, 2016

Winter Solstice Quilt



Mom finished taking a border off the quilt for me
it was brown and just not right
I had them say "cheese"
Mom did but Ann was too busy watching the parking lot
this was my very last piece
that could be deconstructed in any way
need to find something else for her hands to do
I'll be giving this to my sister when she comes to visit
stitched it about 20 years ago
not my colors anymore...
Happy Weekend!
Monday I'll be posting the photos from
the Sheep Challenge
in Lori Brechlins Out Of Hand Hookers Challenge Group
on Facebook
I offered up a little doodle
wait until you see all the sweet pieces...


6 comments:

fabriquefantastique said...

Oh, I love the antique colors in that quilt.

marly said...

Those fabrics are great. Love the colors and the design.

WoolenSails said...

I love that quilt and the design, I am too lazy to do that kind of piecing.
Can't wait to see all of the rugs, I have seen some and the girls did a beautiful job.

Debbie

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

can't wait to see them all :)
xoxox
L

Kim said...

Your Mom always looks happy when she's holding fabrics. I'm anxious to see all the rugs together. I never did get to start mine. Packed everything away for the reno and still haven't unpacked

Mr Puddy said...

Wow ! that's a complicated work ! My mom wish she can do that...but she got no clue..tee...heh
Happy weekend ! & Thanks so much for always be a really lovely friend
xox