Saturday, July 2, 2016

More Chair Pad Ideas

 image from Pinterest/Hooked on the Lake
 something like this
with a star in the middle looks like fun

image from Pinterest
The Preening Crow on etsy 

each of these stars would make a great chair pad
loving that gold on red


image from Pinterest

perfect mat

 
 *****
No hooking yesterday

I had to get a new phone since mine had the 
"black screen of death" 
it was three years old so overdue for an update
you know how long it takes
in the Verizon store
even if I was the second one in the door when it opened

a three day weekend for me
planning on rest and hooking
along with plenty of time with Mom

Hope you have a safe and fun weekend!

4 comments:

Rugs and Pugs said...

Enjoy your 3 day weekend. Working wouldn't be so bad if we had one every week :)
Wonderful chair pad ideas.
Happy 4th to you, too :)
Lauren

WoolenSails said...

Great ideas, I like the star to be more in the center than all the way to the edge and that gives more room and fun for the background scraps.

Debbie

acorn hollow said...

I love your chair pads and they grater idea I use on my porch but I put battery operated lights inside
Cathy

Angela Tucker said...

LOL about Verizon...I would rather have a mammogram appointment than go to the Verizon store. It takes one third the time and hurts less than finding out how much the new phone will cost. LOL Sorry if that's too much information. Have a wonderful weekend!