Thursday, June 30, 2016

Up Next: Chair Pads


 image from Pinterest

when my friend Debbie

said she was going to hook some chair pads
I volunteered to make them
with so many worms cut
in just the colors she was planning
I knew it would be a fun project

after a little discussion about scrappy and hit-n-miss

 image from Pinterest

we came to a meeting of the minds
I think...

going to start today
her colors are red, gold, blue, green and black
 each pad will have a different colored star
hoping tomorrow I'll have some work in progress to share 
 

5 comments:

Patti said...

Fun ideas!
Blessings, Patti

WoolenSails said...

Can't wait to see how it comes out, love how the wide cut looks and that is too hard on my hands.

Debbie

Rugs and Pugs said...

Looking forward to your mats. I know they will be wonderful and Debbie will be thrilled.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Mr Puddy said...

Me like the idea !
once the kitty lie on da rug, he is a super star =^x^=
Happy Weekend
Me love you too
xoxo

Jacque. said...

Have fun...looking forward to seeing them. xo