Thursday, October 20, 2016

Cats and Other Cats



during my search for antique black cat sock doll images
I came across this rug...
 sort of a simple Magdalena

  
love and love


Mom does not share my love of sock dolls
 rolls her eyes at me



this brown one is quite the fella...

no plans to make any yet
especially if Julie
keeps making them to sell!
 * click on her name to see her picturetrail

Come back tomorrow for some free cat patterns
for hooking, punching and what have you
 I went through all my doodles
from the past 10+ years
some are from past booklets
some never shared
I'll be adding these to the blog now and then

 

 

 

4 comments:

acorn hollow said...

I love the old rug and the sock kitties are very sweet
Cathy

Rugs and Pugs said...

Fun sock kitties!
Yes, Julia's are beyond wonderful!!!
Hugs :)
Lauren

WoolenSails said...

I love those sock kitties, really fun and prim.

Debbie

Jan Hebert said...

I love your doodles - and the sock cats, so adorable!