Wednesday, March 15, 2017

No More Stuff


all the images are from Pinterest
I don't need more stuff
just need to get it out where I can see it to use


this is fat quarters of cotton
I'd use it for wool


too fussy for me
I like the idea of hanging organizers though


I'm thinking my patterns on red dot
or other large patterns on paper

 
 maybe I've shared this one before
love , love, love these
will definitely need to get the pattern

I have lots of wall space in my sewing room
all these projects could fit on one wall
could

*****

after a visit with mom
I hope to be home and hooking the rest of the day
it's brutally cold and windy
intermittent snow

wishing you a warm and cozy day
 

5 comments:

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Kelley,
Such great storage ideas!!! I love the ones behind the door and would have many uses for them!! Those quilted baskets are just wonderful too!! Hope you and mom stay safe and warm today!! Sending you both some of our sunshine!!
Take care, my friend!
Heart Hugs~
Julie

Saundra said...

Yes, it is brutally cold with the wind but thank gawd this area was spared with the prediction of snow.

annie said...

Great ideas.
I need to do my whole house that way!

WoolenSails said...

I cannot stand to go in my room, it is such a mess, but have to wait for my arm to heal.
I do like the little quilted bags, that is a cute idea and something you can customize to fit the style of the room.

Debbie

susan hemann said...

I love those fabric baskets too! if you find the pattern will you let me know?