Friday, August 25, 2017

Color Inspiration


I do enjoy a good cozy mystery
so will probably pick this up at the library

it caught my eye on Pinterest because of the colors...
everywhere you look
there is color inspration



*****

filling the wool orders today
off to the post office tomorrow
it's been fun going through all my wool
I now have an even larger stack to overdye

the rest is looking so pretty on the shelves
it will be a shame to mess it up again

 *****


I haven't been much interested in quilt making lately
this one could change my mind...
their goofy eyes crack me up

2 comments:

Saundra said...

Cute cozy quilt for winter comfort....... Lucky you to have organized wool shelves.

WoolenSails said...

I haven't had time to read like I used to, I always read myself to sleep, now I play scrabble.
It keeps my mind occupied and after an hour, I am ready to fall asleep;)
Love those sheep, so fun.

Debbie