Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Cats and Wool


so rare to find these two close to each other
they were both enjoying the breeze
from the front door

Olivia was there first...

the quilt on the back of the couch 
is the last one Mom made for me 
from 2011
I've been using it for napping

*****

dyeing more wool before work today
I'm getting ready to list it for sale
later this week
$11 a fat quarter
plus shipping based on your zip code
USA only

if I don't sell even one piece
it'll be fine
all the colors look so gorgeous next to each other

I haven't dyed much in a very long time
these will add some joy to my hooking

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

Jacque. said...

ohgosh, that quilt is awesome...what a treasure! Glad to see that your hard work is paying off with those beautiful colors...happy to hear something is giving you joy. xo PS Thanks for your likes/comments on my Facebook posts on me Mum...I read them all to her. She enjoys hearing them.

WoolenSails said...

It is wonderful that you have the quilts your mom made.
I still don't know what happened to the one I made Dani, wish I had it.

Debbie