Sunday, September 17, 2017

September Dye-A-Thon


dyed this morning
these are all from one pot
all the same base (cream) wool...
love the variety



from yesterdays dye pots
lighter than I'd planned
but still loving them

three pots are cooling on the stove
2 different barn reds
1 forest foliage
they'll be quite mottled 
as they'll have to sit until after work
 

*****

now I need to go through my packets of dye
figure out what I can do with it
maybe buy just a few more packets of certain colors...
 

3 comments:

Jacque. said...

Your woolens have always been beautiful!! Happy to see that you are getting things done. xo

Rugs and Pugs said...

Yummy wools :)

WoolenSails said...

Beautiful wools and fun to try different textures in one dye.
I need to go through my dyes, and some colors I need, to see if I need any new ones.
Haven't been to the hooking store in ages.

Debbie