Thursday, October 19, 2017

Displaying Quilts

 Pinterest 
as always 
has provided me with some inspiring photos of quilt displays...
 
 I have a lot of quilts
many stitched by Mom
others from my sister
a few on my own
plenty more tops that need quilting



 I have a quilt ladder
would love to display them unfolded
this might be a job 
for favorite brother in law...


 am going to start adding these triangles
to my small quilts as I finish them 

How do you display your quilts?
Lori Rippey need not reply...
your displays are an inspiration to us all!

7 comments:

NMK said...

Your quilt collection is beautiful !!!!

Julie - My Primitive Heart said...

Hi Kelley,
Love that black kitty in the kettle!!!
Those quilts are just stunning displayed that way and love the idea of those triangles at the corners!!!
Hope you have a lovely week!
Heart Hugs~
Julie

Rugs and Pugs said...

Thanks for the eye candy! Such a great display.

Ronda said...

Gorgeous displays! .. Quilts have so many stories!

The Eveningstitcher said...

BEautiful!!! I received my patterns today and they are gorgeous!! Thank you for the extras!!!

WoolenSails said...

That is a nice rack and good idea if you have a lot of tops. I also like how that corner looks, I really need to learn to do those. I usually hang mine from a rod and use the clip on rod hangers, that way I can change them out with the seasons.

Debbie

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

I agree! Lori Rippey is the queen of display! ~ can't wait to see what you come up with ~
Lori