Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Trying to Find My Way Back to Creating

all images from Pinterest
this color is a favorite
I have used it for many hooked rug backgrounds and birds...
need to pull some from my shelves
maybe it will inspire me to pickup my hook


 worn and loved are the best


 would love this for my kids
which they would probably ignore


Merry Christmas


Season 15 will be the last


need to hook mine this year
I might need your help color planning
that's the hold up
wanting a lighter background


the ricotta cake was a huge failure
in the trash today
these cookies are easy and delicious
only 3 ingredients

It's sunny in Ohio today!

5 comments:

Saundra said...

Oh man, I'm disappointed that beautiful cheesecake was not tasty. But then on the other hand guess it is a good thing as I wanted to eat my computer monitor.

You'll gather your mojo soon I'm sure.

acorn hollow said...

spring is here I hope you get your creative side going soon. The longer days and warmer nights are a help here.
Cathy

TheCrankyCrow said...

I’m still looking for my hooking mojo too....I have a few stitching projects I am working on and am thinking I want to finish at least 1 of them before moving on I guess. I don’t multi-task very well it comes to projects LOL. Love the kitty hammock. Mine would probably ignore it also. ~Robin~

WoolenSails said...

I love the blues you have used in my rugs, prim but happy colors.

Debbie

Deirdre said...

I have always loved the blue backgrounds you have created.