Monday, April 1, 2019

Random Pinterest Finds


this cat makes me so happy



is it the color or the cat


things I love but never make...



I probably share this image before...
one of these days I'm going to have 
Saundra draw it up for me


Keto Ricotta Cake
I'll be making this today
I'm on day 13
**no hunger**no cravings**
weighed myself yesterday and have lost
18 pounds
blood sugar amazing
cut insulin in half
seeing endocrinologist next week

my new and improved recommendation for info:

Adapt Your Life channel on YouTube
try
The Keto Metabolic Makeover
for beginning information

Dr Eric Westman
worked with Dr Atkins and runs the 
obesity program at Duke

I read all the educational information I can find
avoid the hype and product promoters
everyone makes this work for themselves
in a different way
especially depending on why you are doing it
weight loss only or improve health/diabetes


bliss


Happy Monday my friends!

10 comments:

Saundra said...

I liked both cat images you shows. Girl, you can draw just fine but would happily draw that for you whenever you ask. OMG, that cheese cake made my mouth water... think I just might like that keto diet, lol.

Colleen said...

Is this YouTube channel free or do I have to sign up and pay for it? Just like to check things our before I buy.

marly said...

Fricking cheesecake!!! Congratulations on your success and determination. I hope to be able to do this but with MY doctor, it won't be easy. Hell, with MY love of fruits and sweets, it won't be easy!

We need to find a endocrinologist who can handle an ADD Medtronic patient! They don't stay around here and the newest (and nicest) is leaving after less than a year.

Deirdre said...

The sheep picture is wonderful! I am remembering an April Fools joke you played on us one year in our old group. You posted some drawings for us which were not our "style" and everyone was.....quiet... thinking..hmmmmm....still cracks me up! You are fun.

acorn hollow said...

Happy Monday! Good for you you are doing so much better. I followed atkins for years and did really well with it. Of course I fell off and now that I am back on I need to lose 10 lbs. Walking helps me too. I makes my brain happy when I walk.
cathy

Rugs and Pugs said...

Congrats on your success. Keep up the good work.

WoolenSails said...

Love that cat mug, though not so sure about drinking out of it, lol.
I love the shades and the cat.

Debbie

elaine allerton said...

Kelley,,,
Love these pics!
Congratulations on ur change of diet!! Wow,,, thats great!!
Love that sheep pic,,,
Thanks for sharing,,,,

Joanna Turchin said...

I LOVE your cat mug and the colours chosen!
The sheep picture is also wonderful!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Yay you!!! That’s awesome progress! And best yet, you are getting to eat some fun foods. I love, love, love that sheep picture. Happy April my friend! ~Robin~