Sunday, December 2, 2018

Freebie Snowmen


this is the free version

looking through my old doodles the other day
for a rug swap design
I love to hook snowmen!
 I just don't want to own anymore snowman things
or mostly anymore things at all
still on my long journey
to minimalism


this is the free version

these are very rough doodles
nothing like they will look when I hook them
I encourage you to use them and adapt them
please 
as always
give credit to me for my designs


this is the free version

so this is the fellow I chose to hook
tomorrow I will share with you
the finished hooked rug

the "new improved" version
is available for $10 
on red dot
14" x 14"
shipping included to USA

proceeds to my local
two and four legged charities

Happy Sunday!


5 comments:

NMK said...

Love these whimsical snowmen !!! Thank you ….they are so cute !!!

acorn hollow said...

Very sweet snowmen I can't wait to see yours done
Cathy

Simply Quaint said...

I love them they are primitive ....I’m so so feeling it too, I’m so over all my stuff lol...I’ve made a big decision not to put up a tree this year, I have a small prim one in my side table with battery operated lights...hubby don’t care I’m so not into it.sad...I just did two shows, they were horrible, I’m taking a break...thinking it’s to to get out, either a small part time job, I’d love a little craft shop or volunteer, maybe look into angels for animals, I’m fearing with that I’ll want to bring them all home, urgh....

Well I’m blabbering, love the patterns .....thank you
Rhonda

Saundra said...

Looking forward to your new version of the snowman. Love the snowman hooked stocking I just did so am done with snowmen for a while. Thanks for the free images and maybe I'll do something next year.

Jacqueline said...

Thank you. Loved how yours turned out.