Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Beach Room Rug


for some reason
this simple little mat for Debbie's beach room
has been a real struggle
think I finally found the right idea



all done but the pressing
it will be auctioned off online instead of raffled
if anyone is interested please let me know
Mango on a Mission
will start it on Friday

I will be sharing the pattern on this blog
sooner or later
did not keep the paper in my recent destash 
so need to redraw


Olivia rarely gets to sit in the front window
watching the birds and squirrels at the feeder

with Melrose sleeping in a different room
she took full advantage...

A visit to my family doctor yesterday
more good news...
down 32 pounds in 4 weeks...
decrease in my blood pressure medicine

Am going to switch to weighing much less often
concentrate on non scale victories
cleaning out clothes that are too big

Have a great Wednesday!
We have sun again in Ohio
until tomorrow...

10 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Congratulations. I wish I could summon up the will power to eat better and less.

acorn hollow said...

congratulations!!! that is a big accomplishment!!!
love the rugs.
Cathy

Saundra said...

Sounds like you are in a VERY GOOD place and happy with life as you know it now. Am very happy for you!!!!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Congrats on all your successes!
Happy Easter 🐰🐰🐰

Simply Quaint said...

Awesome on the weight loss but even better what a blessing on how you’ve changed your life and getting off the medications what a wonderful accomplishment.....😀😀😀😀 the rug looks awesome can not wait to see finished piece.......what a sweet picture of Olivia......

Keep going girl...you’re on the right track

Blessings
Rhonda

TheCrankyCrow said...

Yay you!! Congrats on such amazing success. Wish I could clean out clothes that are too large....most usually I am working on those that are too small. Sigh. (Have I mentioned that me and diets aren’t exactly best friends??). Good luck with the auction!!! And I am anxious to see your plans for the beach rug.... ~Robin~

WoolenSails said...

I love the simplicity and the feeling of waves and I love every rug you have given me.
I hope the rug does well. I need to start selling again, between Moki's treatments and Bills upcoming cataract surgery, too much out of pocket expenses. Good going on the continued weight loss, I think I am gaining, lol, but I lose it when I get out on the weekends, seem to be hungry all the time.

Debbie

Krissy B. said...

Go Kelly! I'm so impressed! I know how difficult it is to lose weight and keep it off. It's a constant battle like so many things but it's also a most rewarding one on so many levels. Eating healthier helps mentally too. Love your hooking. Always fun to see what you do with color and design. Happy spring.

NMK said...

You are doing great & feeling much better !!! Yeah !!!!
Love the colors you are hooking with ….Happy Easter !!!!

The Eveningstitcher said...

Olivia is so sweet! Wonderful on your continued weight loss and moving toward good health!!! So proud of you!