Saturday, May 7, 2022

My Twist on Things



I purchased this paper pattern 
Feeding the Hens
from Winter Cottage Designs on etsy
intended to change the chickens to cats



When I decided to hook it
there was a larger backing piece ready for hooking
so I changed to fit
guess I got a bit carried away









Antique adaptation
another fun one to hook


Jack's Crow paper pattern from
Winter Cottage Designs on etsy
no real changes to design

my faceless pumpkin is on purpose
a story for another day
very washed out image
much better in person


 Most of my Miller pencil hook collection
since the photo was taken I've found two others
around the house
there are likely more

I've been collecting these since my first one
not for sale
especially the two on the right

the other items in the drawer are random


4 comments:

Saundra said...

Kelley you are having a LOT of fun since your retirement and have been quite the over achiever hooking. Just remember you don't have to hook everything immediately, slow down and enjoy the journey.

Jacqueline said...

Great post.

NMK said...

I just Love your hooking projects !!! Your colors are just so pretty every time !!! I'm so happy you are having fun hooking away !!!! Retirement is so good for you !!!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Great adaptations...and, of course, I love everything pumpkin. I hooked Jack's Crow last year but haven't bound it yet. For shame. ~Robin~