Saturday, June 25, 2022

All the X's

 


 I have been stitching
this was the first one on linen
in many years
30 count using 2.5 reading glasses
a Stacy Nash design using floss from my very small stash


Next up more of the same
made it up as I went along using alphabets
and numbers from various charts

All my cross stitching I'll be keeping for now
until I get enough smalls
to fill a couple of trenches



Be Kind by The Pinkeep
you can find her designs on Etsy

This is stitched on some old linen I dyed over
20 years ago, no idea of the count
so many mistakes you'd think I never learned to count

I don't care!

Still using floss from my stash
though it has increased over the past few weeks
lots of packages in the mail
will be picking up DMC this morning 
for a few missing shades

I have been having a blast shopping online
stitching galore
purchased a printer for my downloads
still need to hook it up

I'm back to hooking after I finish this little piece
the cats and pumpkins are calling

*****
Still waiting to hear from the vet
regarding the dental surgery for Melrose
they are woefully understaffed like everyone else...

Wishing you a beautiful Saturday

2 comments:

NMK said...

Your Cross Stitching is so pretty , there are so many wonderful patterns & beautiful floss now .....have fun !!! My old eyes can't do it anymore , so stitch away & enjoy !!!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Wow! You are really stitching up a storm! Love it!! I've never seen that Stacy Nash design and I thought I had seen them all (I'm a huge fan of her designs). I think you should try reproducing some of your wonderful hooked kitties and pumpkins in cross stitch designs. Hint Hint. 😉 ~Robin~