Sunday, February 6, 2011

Vermont Folk Rugs

Listed a few items

in Ebay today...
the first is the
out of print
Vermont Folk Dyes
recipe book with swatches...
I think I put a decent price on it
so if it does sell GREAT
if not
it's worth keeping
and not "giving away"



my first wool cutter
used it for a while
then went to hand cutting
for a few years...
bought the Townsend
end of story

Extra cutter blades...
seriously...I bought a #3
LOL
that's like
angel hair pasta
to a prim hooker
like me

also listed are a
#8 and #6


This morning I loaded up the

car with tons of recycling...
really being ruthless
as I decide what to pack
what to pitch
what to donate

Tomorrow is a trip to the
charity shop

A bunch of things listed on
Freecycle

I'm all about LESS
this year

Expert maybe on payday
...

3 comments:

Primitives By The Light of The Moon said...

Good for you Kelley on recycling and reducing. I bet it feels good to be decreasing. You have inspired me to do some decluttering this week!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Kelley ~
Love my little rug. I've even got it hanging in the perfect spot and have posted a pic on my blog.
Good luck with the decluttering/recycling. When I moved (11 years ago) I moved everything, eventually had a garage sale (moved to a smaller house) and the rest ended up in my attic and basement :) You have the right idea.
Hugs :)
Lauren

Kristen said...

HI- I stumbled onto your blog from another rug hooker blog. I'm new to hooking..
Are you selling the cutter? I have been looking for one.

Thanks
Kris