Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Keeper of the Pins


The two tomato stitches are from
Keeper of the Pins by Brenda Gervais

Both stitched on 32 count Marbled Hazelnut

by Xju designs

perfect for me since I'm often spilling my iced tea



 This little sampler is on 18 count something from my stash
 Alphabets and Samplers by Brenda Keyes

I've picked up a few old sampler books
on Abe Books for a good price
I enjoy the history lessons and stitches
plenty of charts
even if you just want an alphabet

*****

Melrose is doing great
he's looking better than he has in ages
guess that bad tooth really took its toll

Olivia is her normal self
I'd love to get her for a check up
even if I managed to wrangle her into a carrier
she wouldn't let anyone touch her
without being under anesthesia
Tazmanian devil on speed is her reaction to being handled

*****
Every day I wake up planning to hook

the needles call is stronger

Have a great day!
Let us know if you have a unicorn chart
someone might be able to help...


4 comments:

NMK said...

Love your Tomato stitching patterns !!!! Even the Tea stain !!! Have fun stitching , hooking will catch up with you with the cooler weather !

Prims By The Water said...

Great stitches! Janice

TheCrankyCrow said...

Fun little stitches. I have the WTN&T Keeper of the Pins and did the sewing bird one...will get to the others some day LOL. Yes, I have several ISO charts but the only 2 that come to mind right now are "Salem Remembered" (Lisa Roswell - The Primitive Needle) and "Winter Sampler" by Birds of a Feather. BTW, I do not have BBD's The Bells on Christmas Day. 😕 Sorry. ~Robin~

acorn hollow said...

wonderful stitching, I just wish I could be so productive. I have been in a huge slump. Gardening or more accurately looking at my gardens waiting for them to produce.
Cathy