Saturday, July 30, 2022

Stitching Away

the other day 

chicken was baking so he put his grumpy coat on

hoping it would earn my pity

What a little poser!



 Old Flag Station
by The Pinkeep
there is nothing I don't love about this pattern
and this designer

I started on my third of her designs yesterday

Stitched on 32 count Marble Hazelnut by xju designs
that stained looking background is perfectly prim

As always, I changed a few things, floss and threads at bit
looks so much better in person

*****

I was wrong a little bit ago
saying "hell no" to designing my own patterns...
been looking for some Halloween smalls
there are no cats
to my liking for the most part

shall I draw them on graph paper
or purchase a program to design them to sell
decisions await

Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

4 comments:

NMK said...

Such a pretty cross stitch pattern , love your colors !
Oh Hope you do design some patterns !!! I Love your style !!!!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

They can look quite pitiful when they want something (or quite vocal and demanding)

acorn hollow said...

Very primitive and wonderful
did grumpy cat get some chicken?
Cathy

TheCrankyCrow said...

You know I love your kitties so you know how I vote. 😹 ~Robin~