Friday, April 27, 2007

I Was Going to Organize

I have this great closet upstairs... about 5 x 5 with all these shelves...perfect for organizing the Best of my stash...used to use it for keeping my prim treasures organized between holidays...
Put some of my rug patterns over hangers so they'd be easy to store...

Ta Da...one shelf looked good...but then I started pulling fabrics to take downstairs and use...just gave up...this is a small portion of the stash and am overwhelmed by organizing...


This is my favorite red cupboard...where I store some of the fabrics in current use...cotton and wool...



2 comments:

Rosemary said...

oh yum, i love that cupboard! Is it new? rosemary

Melanie said...

I have dreams of owning a cabinet like this one day...But I would need 3-- one for silk flower arrangements, one for quilts, and one for placemats, tablecloths, and napkins.