Friday, November 16, 2007

Moms' Been Busy & New Mystery Package


The color isn't coming out right...but you get the idea...
Mom is working on a new quilt for Deb
and it's from the Ladybird, Ladybird book by Jan Patek
long out of print unless it's been reprinted...

A few changes of course...love the dark blue bird...
the next block is going to be Miss Jump from
Linda Brannock...
definitely a OOAK quilt

~~*~~

Hookers and Cat Lovers

I'm at it again...

gathering some of the latest wools

I've been dyeing

a new pattern

and

a special prim stocking

to fill:

Ye Olde Cat

a hooker's mystery package

assortment of mottled browns and blacks

(to equal one yard, I'll be weighing it )

a bundle of plenty of dark and medium worms

a new Olde Cat pattern on linen

a wool and prim stitched stocking...

and I'll be a surprise or two

if you'd like to order one before they hit eBay

this Sunday

the shipping is FREE

I am accepting PAYPAL ONLY for these

to: kankerdoodle @ aol. com

the cost is $60

check out my eBay feedback for the last package

ID: kanknchester



No comments: