Sunday, April 7, 2019

Blue Bird



different rug on the frame today
I wanted to have something for a fund raising raffle for
Mango On a Mission
she raises money for the rolling wheels
used by dogs who have walking problems

using an old design of mine
a little difference along the top edge...

I'll have it ready for next Sunday


sent this photo to my sisters earlier
my delicious lunch
measuring out that salsa
not even heaping the tablespoons...
that's how serious I am

made the taco meat instead of cookies last night
I still have plenty of fat bombs for the week

do not try this at home like me...
I am off my insulin
have been carefully checking my blood sugar
multiple times a day
in the excellent range without it!!!

if I hadn't done all the research 
ahead of time
I would sign up for the free trial month at
dietdoctor.com
I still might when I have time
their YouTube videos are informative



9 comments:

Mugwump Woolies said...

WOW!!! Congratulations!!! Wonderful that you are so committed to your new diet...I hope you are feeling the results as well as seeing it in your numbers. At our house we believe "food is medicine". Love your blue bird! Keep up the good work! Bravo! :)
Robyn

Saundra said...

Kelley, that is fantastic, you go girl!!!!!! The best benefit of working at this is getting off the meds and getting healthier. The loss of weight is secondary in my mind. Congratulations.

NMK said...

That is great your are off your meds !!! Love your pretty Blue Bird !!!

Rugs and Pugs said...

So happy to hear you are the way to a new you.
How kind of you to donate a rug for such a good cause.

elaine allerton said...

Love ur bluebird!
It looks punch needle!
Its lovely,,,,,
Glad ur diet doing so well,,,
My nephew been on keto,, for several years now and swears by it!!

acorn hollow said...

wow that is big! I know you know what you are doing when checking.
I love your piece so sweet
Cathy

Michelle H said...

Love the Blue Bird...very pretty and Prim.

Is this the Keto diet? Please be careful...I'm sure you know all about it but it's not the best for long term as it can really affect your heart and liver. Short term...great for insulin stabilization and weight loss...long term, wreaks havoc on the organs.

Sending much love ❤️

Deirdre said...

Love your blue bird and for such a good cause. So happy you are feeling better!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Sweet little blue bird...and what a great cause. Looking forward to seeing your hooked version. You are definitely quick... I would have had to start 6 months ago LOL. Glad you are seeing such amazing results with the diet. My husband is diabetic, but he does not do well with the whole “diet” concept. ~Robin~